Level of Education: High School Diploma or GED Required
Our company continues to grow, and we are looking for a candidate who is organized and possesses great communication skills to join Team Green. This position involves testing for radon gas and being part of a team whose goal it is to make living and working environments safer.
This is the perfect job for anyone who loves to travel, and hates being stuck behind a desk. This position comes with great benefits and provides the opportunity for career growth through the multiple services that our company offers. If you are looking for a career change or looking to establish a career with a successful and well-respected company, we encourage you to apply. We provide training, certification and credentialing.
- Travel locally and nationally
- Ensuring proper installation of testing devices
- Proper completion of necessary paperwork
- Meet project deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction
- Consistent and constant communication with other team members
- Onsite decision making to ensure successful consultation
- Must be available to travel M-F
- Valid Driver License
- Clean driving record
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Must follow all safety guidelines
- Achieve required credentials within Protect Environmental’s established timeline.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-3 years customer service
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Health, dental vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing
- Training and continuing education
- Career advancement opportunities
- Monday – Friday work week
Field Professionals support the organization’s clients. This position installs testing devices in a variety of facility locations around the country. Successful Field Professionals will have at least 2 years customer service experience, preferably in the field vs. the office environment. Environmental experience is preferred, but not required. Protect Environmental will invest and pay for the acquisition of industry credentials and certifications. Field Professionals will be working inside a variety of facility types, including, but not limited to commercial single/multifamily homes and will need to review and make onsite decisions based on project specs to ensure proper installation and successful testing events.