Supervisor: Director, Consulting
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Hours: FT/40 hours
The Project Coordinator is an integral part of the operations of the company and assists with completing multiple projects within assigned deadlines as well as building and maintaining its competitive position within the marketplace.
- Creating and maintaining positive customer relationships and referrals by providing exemplary service and support.
- Coordinating with project stakeholders to define the scope, schedule, and budget for each assigned project.
- Managing communication with clients, subcontractors, and other project stakeholders for each assigned project.
- Developing and managing a detailed plan to monitor, track and manage changes to assigned projects, and to ensure each project is delivered on-time.
- Coordinating the project schedule with the field operations team and completing/reviewing project documentation.
- Completing project documentation, reviewing project documentation, and maintaining a comprehensive project management system.
- Safeguarding confidential business information.
- Attending training events and maintaining credentials, reading industry publications.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in real work experience
- 3-4 years of experience in project coordination, support, or management
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven ability to develop, implement, and execute projects
- Full time, salary
- Base compensation payable bi-weekly
Eligibility for benefits is earned upon successful completion of a 90-day introductory period. Benefits will be administered in accordance with the current benefits plan. Benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid PTO and holidays